- Content of this website is for your general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- Nikkole Groshans Photography makes no guarantees regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability of the information contained on this website. Users acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on the Nikkole Groshans Photography site is at your own risk, of which we are not liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information, products, or services available to you on this website fulfill your desired purpose.
- Nikkole Groshans Photography has no control over external sites linked to herein. Once you leave our site, we have no control over other sites’ content. These links are provided as a courtesy to users but do not indicate endorsement of external website(s). Nikkole Groshans Photography shall not be held liable for the content of third-party websites.
Price and Availability of Service
- Price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
- A down payment of 50% of the package price must be paid by client at the onset of the service agreement.
- Clients will be billed by invoice after the photo shoot, prior to photo delivery. Photos will be delivered upon receipt of final payment.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Nikkole Groshan’s written consent.
- It is highly unlikely that the photos you order through Nikkole Groshans Photography will be undeliverable. However, in the unfortunate case that photos cannot be delivered as promised, or the price must be changed from the original order, Nikkole Groshans Photography will notify you in writing and allow you the option to cancel your order.
The goods and services provided by Nikkole Groshans Photography are only offered after a service agreement is signed by both parties. Payment is due as per the service agreement.
Clients are responsible for payment per their service agreement. If the client terminates the service agreement prior to project completion, a refund can be issued for any payments made, less any amount applied to work already completed by Nikkole Groshans Photography.
Termination of Service Agreement
The parties may terminate the service agreement prior to project completion by giving notice in writing. Notice should be given at least two business days prior to termination. The service agreement may be immediately terminated in the event of breach of contract terms.
If a client finds the work of Nikkole Groshans Photography unsatisfactory after project completion, Nikkole Groshans Photography shall be given a reasonable amount of time as agreed upon by both parties to correct the problem. If the correction is deemed satisfactory, full payment is due prior to release of photos. After correction, if a client still finds photos unsatisfactory, the client is still responsible to pay for photos as outlined in the service agreement, less the additional corrections. At this point, Nikkole Groshans Photography is under no further obligation to the client, and the service agreement is terminated.
The Nikkole Groshans Photography site is available on your mobile device free of charge, without limitation. However, your mobile carrier’s fees will apply. By accessing Nikkole Groshans Photography via your mobile device, you agree that we may communicate with you via your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of mobile services may be communicated to Nikkole Groshans Photography.
This website and the Nikkole Groshans Photography logos are copyright of Nikkole Groshans Photography 2021 © All Rights Reserved.
At Nikkole Groshans Photography, your privacy is important. Rest assured, any personal information you share will be protected in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection. Nikkole Groshans Photography ensures that we will not sell or give away your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, or any other information to anyone outside of the organization. Furthermore, appropriate security measures are in place to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site, order email newsletters, or join a limited access site. We use your personal information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find services or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information, and other new services from Nikkole Groshans Photography.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information online, you can still use most of the Nikkole Groshans Photography site. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding Nikkole Groshans Photography programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from Nikkole Groshans Photography.
Nikkole Groshans Photography takes strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you’re utilizing a secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it’s sent over the internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
In addition, your transactions are guaranteed under the Fair Credit Billing Act. This Act states that your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 in fraudulent credit card charges. If your bank does hold you liable for $50.00 or less, Nikkole Groshans Photography will cover your liability provided the unauthorized, fraudulent use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own and from payment for services of Nikkole Groshans Photography over our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or any other country where Nikkole Groshans Photography, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or agents are located.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
Nikkole Groshans Photography does not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data includes but is not limited to details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, criminal history, and health information.
Use of Your Personal Data
When you register with Nikkole Groshans Photography, your data is collected for the following purposes:
- Communication between you and Nikkole Groshans Photography
- Billing and payment for services rendered by Nikkole Groshans Photography
- Analytics to measure site usage and visits and manage marketing strategy
- Marketing, to ensure that you receive relevant offers and services
Nikkole Groshans Photography will only use your personal data for the purpose it was collected for. Where Nikkole Groshans Photography is required to collect personal data under the terms of the contract between us and you choose not to, we may not be able to perform tasks outlined in the service agreement. If you do not provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will notify you and modify the service agreement.
Nikkole Groshans Photography may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where required or permitted by law, including but not limited to automated decision making via our email marketing system. This is to enable us to only deliver you relevant information at the right time and to improve your experience with us.
You may request a report of your personal data we have collected at any time by emailing email@example.com.
When visitors leave comments on the Nikkole Groshans Photography site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Every registered user of Nikkole Groshans Photography has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification number. This number is sent back to your hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code allows seamless access to Nikkole Groshans Photography, allowing you to access your account without having to fill out registration forms once you’ve already registered.
Nikkole Groshans Photography